Information for Presenters
Congratulations again on the acceptance of your proposal for presentation. Below is more information as you prepare for the upcoming conference.
- Each session presentation should be no more than 25 minutes regardless of the number of authors/speakers for your paper.
- Symposia are 60 minutes each.
- Posters should be no larger than 48"x36". Push pins only. No tape or adhesives allowed.
- All presentation and symposia rooms will have an LCD projector, standard cable, and a screen.
- Internet connectivity for non-UH Manoa participants is available for one day to the email in your registration information. You must confirm prior to arriving on campus.
- A computer IS NOT available. Please bring your own computer and any adapters you may need for the standard VGA cable.
- Please arrive at your designated room early so that you may test your multimedia slides if any.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org